think2ool is a browse engine for the wandering mind, connecting one topic to another at the speed of a click, along the edges of new ideas.
think2ool is a dynamic book of content that is created and destroyed on a daily basis to maintain a zero-sum fixed size. One new idea is posted each day to make you think, to surprise you, and to give you a random starting place for browsing. think2ool is freely accessible on any mobile device with an internet connection.
think2ool uses these questions to filter content:
- Will this item still be relevant a year from now?
- Will it make you think about things?
- Will it challenge you?
- Is it excellent or praiseworthy?
- Does it address permanent and universal human concerns?
- Is it a big idea, game changer, disruptor, breakthrough?
- Will it influence other great works?
- Is it respected by experts?
- Is it cool and on the edge?
- Does it reflect the spirit of the times?
think2ool’s topic format has been carefully designed for the wandering mind to enable easy browsing. It is packed with valuable content components: hierarchical position within a big picture context; in-a-nutshell quotes; good questions and (links to) good answers; big ideas; good books/authors; cross-references to the most relevant topics; grayed-out placeholders for future content; yellow-highlighted last post.
The library of world knowledge is like an accelerating train speeding at a pace beyond our grasp, so think2ool captures a curated sampling as the train flashes by. It is a dynamic, never-ending book that aims to sift and curate the best and most enduring of our shared global society.