I am a man of faith, and a man of science. For me, scientific and spiritual views are compatible. Otherwise, how else can you answer these questions:
- Why is there something instead of nothing?
- Why are we here?
It’s truly amazing if not a miracle that the universe follows mathematical algorithms so precise that we can use these algorithms to land a man on the moon. Both science and spiritual are at work here, because something must be behind all this. It could not be a random accident.
I don’t know the answer, but I have “faith” that there is a profound truth behind it all that is outside scientific explanation.
- sp -
Instead of saving $100K-$200K per kid to go to college, start teaching them how to master the skills of the lifetime online learner:
- How to master independent study and research
- How to master using the computer, software, and mobile devices
- How to create and exploit one’s personal and professional networks
- How to supplement online learning with daily engagement in the real world
- How to achieve a healthy balance between the virtual and real worlds
- How to survive and thrive in a rapidly disrupting world with new rules
- How to define success for yourself, not by others