What can I say with certainty is true about me?
- What is good, true, and real about me?
- TRUTH & TRUST
What can rock climbing teach you about how to solve a problem?
What is the hardest decision you’ve personally and/or professionally made?
Convergent thought processes
- rock climbing: How to Solve a Problem by Ashima Shiraishi
- Decision making:
- choices: By the choices you make, you are curating your life. Sato
- cuban missile crisis: Essence of Decision by Allison
- effective decision making: Principles: Life and Work Dalio
- How We Decide Lehrer
- mental models: Farnam Street blog
- moral dilemma: The Dinner Koch
- star trek: Theories of Decision Making
- Thinking Fast and Slow Kahneman
- thought experiments: best of
- voting: The Myth of the Rational Voter Caplan
Group (crowd) thinking
- raise everyone up: Hive Mind by Garett Jones