America, who are we?
If President Trump becomes incapable of handing his duties as President and Commander in Chief, who’s in charge?
- Continuity of Government
- Are the Joint Chiefs of Staff going to stand up and insure to the American people that there will be a peaceful transition of power to the righty-elected 2020 presidential candidate?
Did Donald Trump demonstrate willful ignorance of the Coronavirus Pandemic?
How long can the Constitution of the United States (1789) and its 27 Amendments effectively serve as the Supreme Law of the Land in the face of extreme accelerating change in our world?
U.S. from 1920 to 1945
U.S. since 1945
- media: The Presidents vs. the Press by Harold Holzer
- 1969 Brooklyn: Deacon King Kong by James McBride
- 1970: Surrealism Returns to Campus (sp)
- Team of Five by Kate Andersen Brower
- The Presidents (documentary)
- Foreign policy: Repairing the World: The Imperative and Limits of a Post-Trump Foreign Policy by Richard Haass
- civil rights:
- continuity of government: Will He Go? by Lawrence Douglas
- exceptionalism: If You Can Keep It by Eric Metaxas
- interpretation: Originalism
- protesting endless war: Radicals in the Heartland by Michael Metz
- trends: Marist Poll