There is no one individual, no one company bigger than the Chinese Communist Party.
What happened to Jack Ma?
Is China’s Communist Party plan for “rectification” in effect a Stalinist-style purge?
Will China eventually replace America? > “The Future of America’s Contest With China,” by Evan Osnos
The way to compete with China is by producing better ideas and smarter technologies, not by bullying and retracting.Stephens
How do we work with China without selling them the rope they will hang us with?
- Can we ever be friends with China if they continue to rob (Huawei), replicate, and replace everything we invent?
Is China’s proposed extradition law a massive direct attack on Hong Kong citizen’s freedom?
Has China strategically created a credit crisis in Africa and other countries by loaning vast sums of money (no cash collateral, few restrictions) to fund infrastructure development?
Is China’s family planning too little, too late, to replenish their massive workforce?
The development of the Republic (1912 – 20)
The interwar years (1920 – 37)
The war against Japan (1937 – 45)
The development of Kuomintang and Chinese communist ideologies
Emergence of the People’s Republic of China in the 21st Century
- surveillance state: We Have Been Harmonized by Kai Strittmatter
- e-commerce: Alibaba by Duncan Clark
- strategic plan: Hundred-Year Marathon Pillsbury
- the new china: The Shanghai Free Taxi Langfitt
The nationalist government in Taiwan since 1949