Marriage Vows for a Lifetime
I love you.
Please forgive me.
I forgive you.
After separating, how do you co-parent as a team?
How can the built environment help children cultivate self-reliance?
Are you frustrated with a screen-obsessed kid?
- At what age should a child be given a cell phone?
- Is it a good idea for kids to be asking for answers to important questions from digital assistants?
- Is this practice interfering with the learning process?
Are overprotective parents raising a generation that can’t grow up?
Can we get kids to listen without yelling in anger?
Love over a lifetime has many colors.
In the beginning, love is hot red and pink and black and white.
As we age, love turns to green and brown and blue
like a majestic tree with roots sunk deep
and reaching for the sky and stars.
- abuse, dysfunction, violence:
- accountability: The Vanishing American Adult Sasse
- built environment: The Design of Childhood by Alexandra Lange
- cell phones: Away for the Day (Screenagers)
- digital addiction:
- estrangement: Stand Alone
- family: videos sp
- losing a friend: Bridge to Terabithia Paterson
- parenting the fragile child: The Orchid and the Dandelion Boyce
- restore free-range/free-play kids: Let Grow
- saving for college: Saving For College
- TV: Honey, I Shot the TV!
- built environment: The Design of Childhood Lange
- compare movers: moveBuddha
- equity: Figure
- find a contractor: BuildZoom
- insurance: Lemonade
- low-income: mobile
- modular: Katerra
- move freely: Offerpad
- portable: Coodo
- simplify: Tidying Up
- struggling to afford the American Dream: Squeezed Quart
- what’s next: Housing-as-a-Service
Personal Finance and Investing
- annuities: Blueprint Income (annuity calculator)
- free stock trading: Robinhood
- spending: Dollars and Sense Ariely
Old man,Neil Young
look at my life,
I’m a lot like you were.