Should the mega-wealthy commit to reducing the destructive effects of economic inequality?
Should the Federal Minimum Wage be increased to $15/hour?
What happens when you give basic income to the poor?
Would new-born federal trust accounts level the wage-gap playing field? Is it a fiscally wise and sustainable idea?
Is eviction an epidemic in the U.S.?
- advocacy: Eviction Lab
- all-volunteer: Daily Bread Soup Kitchen: Interview with Miss Ellen sp
- help where it is needed: warm socks
- shelter for homeless: Volunteers of America
- working poor:
What is the lesser of evils?
- Socialism‘s potential to narrow our staggering worldwide economic inequality?
- Capitalism‘s potential to create jobs and lift people out of poverty? or,
- A Hybrid’s potential to balance and blend the best features of both economic systems?
- income inequality:
- one percent:
- supreme court: Supreme Inequality by Adam Cohen