That’s a great question.
Are we caught in a looming moral disaster trying to balance the number of lives lost against damage to the economy?
- Will doctors be replaced by algorithms that will automatically assign an economic value to human life and make medical decisions accordingly?
- After decades of decreased funding and demonization of the federal bureaucracy, has the coronavirus crisis exposed the tragic ineffectiveness of federal leadership at a most critical moment when we need it?
- Could the coronavirus approach a global mortality rate of 2%?
- When is the right time to go back to work for the greater good?
- Should this be decided unilaterally by one man?
What are the biggest long-term risks to the global economy?
What are the long-term social implications of Artificial Intelligence?
- Is our compulsive use of digital devices out of balance?
Are science fiction’s themes of a Dystopian Society disturbingly visible in today’s world? The United States?
Should the mega-wealthy commit to reducing the destructive effects of economic inequality?
How do we live in a world where disinformation is inevitable? Are a handful of internet companies facilitating the greatest propaganda machine in history?
Is Trump a schill for the secretive global anti-democratic Traditionalism movement?
When it comes to Virtual Reality’s impact on kids, how long is too long? How young is too young?
Does the U.S. need such a large and expensive military?
How do we insure that our political system elects a president that serves the majority of American citizens, and not just half?