What are the long-term social implications of AI?
Is it feasible to develop a robot tax to fund the social costs of dealing with AI-driven unemployment?
Can AI and robotics safely transform the medical industry?
- Books: We are not scanning all those books to be read by people. We are scanning them to be read by artificial intelligence. — Google engineer
- Analytics of Life
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human Compatible
- Rebooting AI: Building Artificial Intelligence We Can Trust
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- The AI Economy
- The Fourth Age
- The Future of the Professions
- The Future of Work: Robots, AI, and Automation
- The Second Machine Age
- The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology
- ieee.org: Ethically Aligned Design
- Avatars: remote and interactive telepresence: Avatar Competition
- Robots: agriculture: TerraSentia