Misinformed Ignorance breeds fear, then hate, then violence.
Behold, America: The Entangled History of “America First” and “the American Dream” by Sarah Churchwell
The Light We Give: How Sikh Wisdom Can Transform Your Life by Simran Jeet Singh
A Fever in the Heartland: The Ku Klux Klan’s Plot to Take Over America, and the Woman Who Stopped Them by Timothy Egan
Is there a slave owner(s) or a slave(s) in your family tree?
- Is the foundation of our racism deeper than we realize?
- Does racism still exist in your small town?
Does White Nation think it can get away with 400+ years of oppression?
Why are hate crimes increasing in U.S. cities?
- Has the bigoted rhetoric and policies of the Trump administration intensified bullying, discrimination, and even violence toward minority communities?
- Can a White Nationalist (Trump) be our moral leader?
What Would Jesus DO?
Is it not the grand irony of our times that the very people who insist that Jesus and the Bible must be the ruling principles of our culture and nation in all affairs, are also accomplices to the spreading of hate and violence and racism by their affiliation and support of Donald Trump?
They forgot to ask themselves, What Would Jesus Do?
Shame on them for their cowardice and hypocrisy in the face of the worst bully and liar we’ve ever experienced in the Whitehouse. No matter what evangelicals say, Trump is not the CHOSEN ONE!
Is the United States a racist country, or is it a democracy with racism embedded within and throughout its borders?
What has been and continues to be the cost of racism and prejudice for our country and ourselves?
Everything and all of us suffer from racism.
How do we battle racism without harming or killing peaceful and innocent protesters, and, well-meaning police trying to keep the peace?
Is defunding police a cost-effective, feasible alternative to reforming within the existing policing system and culture? If not, then how do we effect positive change on both sides of the citizen-police contract?
The Laura Ingraham BLACK ATHLETE Manifesto SHUT UP, and step out of the car, put your hands behind you, get out of my gated community, get in line, go do the (essential) work, stand at attention, salute, march, go to war,
don'tforget to vote stay in your lane, get off your knee and stand up, and dribble, otherwise, LEAVE! sp
The slap heard round the world. (In the Heat of the Night, 1967)
- america’s best-loved novel: To Kill a Mockingbird Lee
- anti- racism/semitism/fascism:
- whiteness: Letters to My White Male Friends by Dax-Devlon Ross
- resist racism every day with love: This Is the Fire by Don Lemon
- Protect the Culture
- apartheid: Born a Crime Noah
- black power: Judas and The Black Messiah (Fred Hampton, Illinois Black Panther Party)
- Christian nationalism and isolationism:
- consequences: The Sum of Us by Heather McGhee
- dignity of all races: Cry, the Beloved Country Paton
- eugenics: Trump’s race horse theory
- freedom: The Underground Railroad Whitehead
- jim crow laws:
- history: Critical Race Theory (EDUCATION)
- native americans:
- nature vs nurture: A Class Divided, Then and Now by William Peters
- police militarization
- prejudice and persecution:
- TV: United Shades of America
- white power and the Ku Klux Klan (KKK):