Has the bigoted rhetoric and policies of the Trump administration intensified bullying, discrimination, and even violence toward minority communities?
Can a White Nationalist (Trump) be our moral leader?
Why are hate crimes increasing in U.S. cities?
Is it not the grand irony of our times that the very people who insist that Jesus and the Bible must be the ruling principles of our culture and nation in all affairs, are also accomplices to the spreading of hate and violence and racism by their affiliation and support of Donald Trump? They forgot to ask themselves, What Would Jesus Do? Shame on them for their cowardice and hypocrisy in the face of the worst bully and liar we’ve ever experienced in the Whitehouse. No matter what evangelicals say, Trump is not the CHOSEN ONE.
- america’s best-loved novel: To Kill a Mockingbird Lee
- anti-racism & fascism: How to Be an Antiracist Kendi, Torch Network
- anti-semitism: (((Semitism))) Weisman
- apartheid: Born a Crime Noah
- dignity of all races: Cry, the Beloved Country Paton
- freedom: The Underground Railroad Whitehead
- jim crow laws: The Negro Motorist Green-Book Green
- KKK: Black Klansman Stallworth
- prejudice: Man on Fire, Biased Eberhardt
- TV: United Shades of America
- white power: Bring the War Home Belew, Documenting Hate: Charlottesville, The Turner Diaries MacDonald, Rising Out of Hatred Saslow