So white nationalists, if you overthrow the federal government, what do you put in its place?
- Will it be better than what we have?
Is the rise of tribalism, populism, nationalism, and identity politics (fascism) destroying democracy worldwide?
- How do we live in a 50-50 world?
- If we don’t push back, can fascism rise unchecked?
Are we losing our resolve to make dictators accountable, fearing retribution in the marketplace?
- Should we, and how can we, make despots accountable for their killings?
- What’s up between Putin and Trump?
You may assassinate an enemy, but it’s difficult to kill an idea.
When the revolution comes, white privilege will be playing golf inside their gated communities while V hacks the grid.sp
- anti-fascism: ANTIFA
- civic saturdays: Citizen University
- democracy: Suicide of the West Goldberg
- dictators have weaknesses:
- From Dictatorship to Democracy Sharp
- I learned early in my life that the worst democracy is infinitely better than the best-performing tyranny. — Martin Gurri
- french resistance redux: Time for Outrage: Indignez-vous! Hessel
- race war: Wilmington’s Lie Zucchino
- taking it to the streets: Yellow Vests
- what divides us: Enchanted America Oliver