How do we have a civil and productive discussion with the anti-science community that brings us closer together?
- Alda Center for Communicating Science
- Can humor and satire get people to at least think about science?
History and Philosophy of Science
- search for how the world works: Quantum Legacies by David Kaiser
- post WWI: Exact Thinking in Demented Times by Karl Sigmund
The Physical Sciences
The Earth Sciences
The Biological Sciences
Medicine and Affiliated Disciplines
- History of the social sciences
- Anthropology: Gods of the Upper Air by Charles King
- Political science