Can schools be made safe to go back to school?
How does racism function in the classroom?
Has the forced online family distance-learning experience during the self-quarantining COVID-19 crisis confirmed the importance of brick-and-mortar schools because kids need
- professional teachers (sorry, mom and dad!)
- daily structure and routine
- socialization with other kids and teacher faculty, and
- libraries, labs, gyms, auditoriums and cafeterias?
Aims and Organization of Education
- Philosophies of education
- Learning process and the teaching art
- Organization of education
Education Around the World
- Systems of education
- History of education
- International education activities
- adaptive learning: knewton \
- Asia & Africa: Room to Read
- best practices: edutopia
- classics: The Great Courses
- curriculum, assessment, tracking, reporting:
- getting unstuck from the past: The New Education Davidson
- gig economy disrupts college: The Adjunct Underclass Childress
- prison: Education Justice Project
- The Great Mistake Newfield
- racism in the classroom: White Fatigue by Joseph E. Flynn Jr.
- ratings: GreatSchools
- STEAM: science technology engineering arts math
- Awesome Physics Experiments for Kids by Erica l. Colón
- tax credit: Lifetime Learning Credit
- travel programs: roadscholar
- tuition-free, at-home online public schools: K12
- university: The Assault on American Excellence Kronman
- videos: khanacademy