Does busing work as a school desegregation strategy?
- What do black parents and students really want?
- What do white parents and students really want?
Can schools be made safe to go back to school?
How does racism function in the classroom?
Has the forced online family distance-learning experience during the self-quarantining COVID-19 crisis confirmed the importance of brick-and-mortar schools because kids need
- professional teachers (sorry, mom and dad!)
- daily structure and routine
- socialization with other kids and teacher faculty, and
- libraries, labs, gyms, auditoriums and cafeterias?
Aims and Organization of Education
- Philosophies of education
- Learning process and the teaching art
- Organization of education
Education Around the World
- Systems of education
- History of education
- International education activities
- adaptive learning: knewton \
- Asia & Africa: Room to Read
- best practices: edutopia
- busing: Why Busing Failed by Matthew F. Delmont
- classics: The Great Courses
- curriculum, assessment, tracking, reporting:
- getting unstuck from the past: The New Education Davidson
- gig economy disrupts college: The Adjunct Underclass Childress
- prison: Education Justice Project
- The Great Mistake Newfield
- racism in the classroom: White Fatigue by Joseph E. Flynn Jr.
- ratings: GreatSchools
- STEAM: science technology engineering arts math
- Awesome Physics Experiments for Kids by Erica l. Colón
- tax credit: Lifetime Learning Credit
- travel programs: roadscholar
- tuition-free, at-home online public schools: K12
- university: The Assault on American Excellence Kronman
- videos: khanacademy