What made us exceptional in the first place?
Would Republicans throw Donald Trump under the bus if they could still keep the Whitehouse and the Senate?
How long can the Constitution of the United States (1789) and its 27 Amendments effectively serve as the Supreme Law of the Land in the face of extreme accelerating change in our world?
The Constitution is a work of practical genius, (but) it is morally flawed.Allen
U.S. from 1920 to 1945
U.S. since 1945
- media: The Presidents vs. the Press by Harold Holzer
- 1970: Surrealism Returns to Campus (sp)
- presidents: Team of Five by Kate Andersen Brower
- civil rights: Remembering Emmett Till by Dave Tell
- exceptionalism: If You Can Keep It by Eric Metaxas
- interpretation: Originalism
- one volume history: These Truths by Jill Lepore
- protesting endless war: Radicals in the Heartland by Michael Metz
- trends: Marist Poll