If we don’t shine the light of accountability on Trump, like a cockroach in the night he will raid every cabinet in the kitchen.sp
How well do we know Donald Trump, the man?
- Current and ex-Whitehouse staffers say he is vile and ludicrous.
- Does your intuition tell you that some measure of this is true?
- Is this acceptable for a President of the United States?
- Why should we lower the standards for the President and the White House that we Americans uphold in our own lives?
- If Trump can “fall in love” with Kim Jong-un and Putin — two of the most despotic totalitarian rulers in the world — why can’t he be at least civil with the American people?
- Honestly, what’s been going on between Trump, Putin, and Russia?
Senators, is it time for your profile in courage?
- abuse of the office: Unmaking the Presidency by Susan Hennessey
- basics: Impeachment Meacham
- Mueller Report: Where Law Ends by Andrew Weissmann
- political courage: Profiles in Courage by John F Kennedy
- powerful but risky: To End a Presidency by Laurence Tribe
- twisted world of Donald Trump: