What happens when you give basic income to the poor?
- The War on Normal People by Andrew Yang
- city experiments: Should Californians Get Guaranteed Income?
- Our Future by Steven Shafarman
Should the mega-wealthy commit to reducing the destructive effects of economic inequality?
Should the Federal Minimum Wage be increased to $15/hour?
Is eviction an epidemic in the U.S.?
- advocacy: Eviction Lab
- all-volunteer: Daily Bread Soup Kitchen: Interview with Miss Ellen sp
- help where it is needed: warm socks
- shelter for homeless: Volunteers of America
- working poor:
Why are so many Americans afraid/against socialism?
What is the lesser of evils?
- Socialism‘s potential to narrow our staggering worldwide economic inequality?
- Capitalism‘s potential to create jobs and lift people out of poverty? or,
- A Hybrid’s potential to balance and blend the best features of both economic systems?
- debt: I Don’t Want To Die Poor by Michael Arceneaux
- Economics for Inclusive Prosperity
- Tailspin by Brill
- Inequality Media
- Saving Capitalism by Reich
- wealthy cut in line: The Velvet Rope Economy by Nelson Schwartz
- The Meritocracy Trap by Daniel Markovits
- The 1% (sp)
- I’m in the 1 Percent. Please, Raise My Taxes by Broad
- Supreme Inequality by Adam Cohen