Mobility is essential to freedom.Gretchen Sorin
– genocide of native american indians
– enslavement of Africans
– racism and prejudice against people of color and immigrants, and
– misogynistic treatment of women,
how do we make it right once and for all and reboot America in the process?
Are reparations past due?sp
How do we battle racism without harming or killing peaceful and innocent protesters, and, well-meaning police trying to keep the peace?
Is defunding police a cost-effective, feasible alternative to reforming within the existing policing system and culture? If not, then how do we effect positive change on both sides of the citizen-police contract?
Is there a klansman in your family tree?
- Is the foundation of our racism deeper than we realize?
- Does racism still exist in your small town?
Why are hate crimes increasing in U.S. cities?
- Has the bigoted rhetoric and policies of the Trump administration intensified bullying, discrimination, and even violence toward minority communities?
- Can a White Nationalist (Trump) be our moral leader?
What Would Jesus DO?
Is it not the grand irony of our times that the very people who insist that Jesus and the Bible must be the ruling principles of our culture and nation in all affairs, are also accomplices to the spreading of hate and violence and racism by their affiliation and support of Donald Trump?
They forgot to ask themselves, What Would Jesus Do?
Shame on them for their cowardice and hypocrisy in the face of the worst bully and liar we’ve ever experienced in the Whitehouse. No matter what evangelicals say, Trump is not the CHOSEN ONE!sp
SHUT UP, and
step out of the car,
get out of my gated community,
get in line,
go do the (essential) work,
stand at attention,
go to war,
stay in your lane,
get off your knee and stand up, and
- america’s best-loved novel: To Kill a Mockingbird Lee
- anti-racism & fascism:
- anti-semitism: (((Semitism))) Weisman
- apartheid: Born a Crime Noah
- christian nationalism: The Rise of Christian Nationalism in America
- dignity of all races: Cry, the Beloved Country Paton
- freedom: The Underground Railroad Whitehead
- jim crow laws:
- native americans: Rising Voices by Arlene Hirschfelder
- nature vs nurture: A Class Divided, Then and Now by William Peters
- police: Rise of the Warrior Cop by Radley Balko
- prejudice and persecution:
- reparations: Reparations are Past Due by Jeremiah Chapman
- TV: United Shades of America
- white power: