Does a Military-Industrial-Religious complex ultimately devolve into a dystopian state (fascism)?
What does utopia look like to you? What does dystopia look like to you?
Do we fully realize how much we are manipulated?
Is predictive policing nudging us towards a dystopian state?
Dystopia is Utopia Gone Wrong
Utopia morphs into Dystopia and the inevitable unintended loss of self-determination and freedom when you ask for and get the Government or a Cult Leader to take care of your
- job (income)
- health care
- retirement, and
Unfortunately, while our dystopian visions are alarming, the children of the future won’t know the difference.
- apocalypse: American War by Omar El Akkad
- arcosanti: Desert Workshops Teach Construction Skills (sp)
- classic: Utopia More
- cooperative thinking: This Could Be Our Future Strickler
- facial recognition (be careful what you wish for): Clearview AI
- hope punk: A Conspiracy of Truths Rowland
- individuality: Fahrenheit 451 Bradbury
- manipulation: The Hacking of the American Mind Lustig
- never-ending search for better:
- pentagon: The Pentagon’s Brain by Annie Jacobsen
- rise & fall: Lost Horizon Hilton
- sexual servitude: The Handmaid’s Tale
- surveillance state:
- urban and social decay: Blade Runner Dick
- white power: The Camp of the Saints Raspail